Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More Stereo Views of My Models

 I went on a bit of a stereoscopic binge over the last few days. It occurred to me that I might document my builds in 3D both to have a record of things I've made, and it's much more portable than carrying delicate models when I meet clients.

I took these by setting the camera on the table, taking one shot, then sliding the camera about 3/4" and taking the second shot.

I printed these on 4x6 photo paper, then trimmed them to fit in a viewer I got from a book.

These are all for free-viewing. 

These two are from Discworld. First the Library:





And the High Energy Magic Building:






This is the Gorre Water Tower by Clever Models:


 



This is a scratch-built wooden depot, based on a Clever Models template:










No comments:

Post a Comment