Thursday, November 29, 2018

Next Project: Kitbashed Clever Models Caboose into Railcar

I decided my next project should be an HOn30 whimsical railcar. (It'll just be stationary.) I'm kitbashing together the following three things:
  1.  A Jordan Highway Miniatures Model T Ford stake-bed pickup truck,
  2.  A Clever Models caboose,
  3.  Some N Scale wheels I had from another project.


Here's my mockup, just to get some of the sizes and proportions the way I want them.


I always like to use bogus train line names, and "Shamrock" has been a recurring word in my work, so I made a new logo for the Shamrock Island Line. (After all, it's not the REAL Rock Island Line!)


Here are some of my other bogus signs and logos...



My take on the old AT&T logo.




Obviously based on the Nickle Plate Road logo...



No comments:

Post a Comment